Our trend services are going to keep you informed on upcoming trends while keeping you inspired through the seasons. Below are the trend services we offer.
FASHION SNOOPS is an innovative trend forecasting online service that inspires clients to create with confidence. The company provides inspiration, data, and technology that help companies identify and act on the trends and cultural movements impacting their business.
Fashion Snoops offers 8 distinct online services sold separately or combined:
- Women (contemporary, juniors, denim, intimates, swimwear, and activewear)
- Men (men, young men, denim, and activewear)
- Youth (trend and graphic forecasts, sport & street direction, it Girls and more)
- Girls (infant, toddler, kids, and tween)
- Boys (infant, toddler, kids and tween)
- Accessories (women, men, kids)
- Home Décor (interiors, soft and hard goods, seasonal)
- Beauty (cosmetics, hairstyle, fragrances, packaging)
Huepoint publishes targeted cross-disciplinary color seasons for fashion and apparel, home furnishings, and digital design, eighteen months in advance of the market. We collaborate with corporate clients to establish color marketing strategies keyed to their specific brand identities.
Our job is two-fold: First to provide our clients with spot on color trends, and then give them the right tools to achieve great color across multiple platforms. We project a full season's worth of specific color palettes and publish corresponding editorial pages illustrating color trends and design influences. Seasons include cotton yarn and fabric swatches accompanied by matching CMYK and RGB formulas, ensuring that every step of the design process—from product development to CAD to the web—is consistent.
Prints & More is an ideal addition to color and theme forecasts for everybody working with high-fashion printed patterns, in the fields of textile printing and finishing, garment production and retail, accessories, home textiles and much more.
- Four seasonal trend themes are introduced by colour ranges and moodboards.
- Each theme is illustrated by approx. 100 pattern designs.
- DVD enclosed containing 400 licence-free designs in the file formats PDF/AI (Adobe Illustrator CS, partly with vector functions) and PSD (Adobe Photoshop CS, 300 dpi, partly in levels).
We inspire our clients by providing edited direction around design, product development, color, fabric, and silhouette.
Our color and trend team travels the world identifying key trends in lifestyle, fashion, color, fabric and more. We provide an edited point of view to inform design, product development, and merchandising decisions. Our work serves as inspiration for those that value creative thinking, in and out of the fashion and retail industries.
ready-madecolour shows 18 month in advance the important colour trends for fashion and interior, for trade and industry. 6 colour-/trendthemes with about 8 colours each, reflecting the desires of todays consumers. With its extensive colour samples of woven cotton poplin, lustrous viscose satin, matte cotton yarn, inspirational fabric swatches and trimmings ready-madecolour helps to easily immerse into its themes and moods and to adapt them to own requirements.
Pantone View Color Planner incudes
- Seasonal trend theme overview
- Seasonal color direction by color family
- 8 forecasted trend palettes each containing:
- Inspirational Imagery Color harmonies
- Material highlights
- Product end-uses
- 1” x 4” cotton swatch strips of each forecasted color
- Detachable printed color card
- Printed color card highlighting forecasted colors by trend palette
- Printed color card displaying forecasted colors by color family
- DVD containing inspirational imagery from each of the trend palettes
- Videos with visual imagery and music that show the unique mood of each of the forecasted palettes
- Poster-sized overview of the season featuring the seasonal color forecast
To view any of the products above please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 805-445-8045